Silver Matching CompanyDominick & Haff
Sterling Silver Flatware and Serving Pieces
Dominick & Haff was founded by
H. Blanchard Dominick and Leroy B. Haff in 1872.
In 1880, Dominick & Haff acquired the dies of Adams & Shaw,
which previously had obtained the dies of John R Wendt & Co.
In 1928, the firm was acquired by Reed & Barton.
E-mail for availability and prices